The Daily Talk-O

My life in Loreto, BCS, Mexico

Monday, April 12, 2010

Masters Tournament of Loreto Bay




Today I went to our golf tournament, which my mom and dad organized. The winner got a green "jacket" which was really a poncho. The money left from buying coupons and mulligans ended up paying for the community center's new bookshelves. I didn't play, but my mom and I drove the golf cart on the little path besides my dad and his team. Nobody could have picked a better day. The sun was shining, the sea was calm, and there were a couple of clouds scattered here and there across the open sky. There were five teams, all having four men or women. At the end of the tournament, my dad's team ended up winning! It was really fun, and I think I kind of like golf now. It's a peaceful sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment