The Daily Talk-O

My life in Loreto, BCS, Mexico

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gran Sueno



I took a trip to La Paz today to meet up with some friends on their sailboat and sail back to Loreto! We needed to get some things in La Paz, because it has all the good stores like Walmart and Sam's Club. And when we were in La Paz we went to a wonderful resort called , "Gran Sueno." The beach was beautiful, and the sand was as soft as silk! There was a big restaurant and upstairs there was a big tunnel wrapping around the walls for little kids to crawl through. They have about 5 pools! One had a water slide. I was hoping to get like a manicure or pedicure or something, but no, you have to reserve first. But my friend and her little brother an I had a horseback riding lesson! It was soooo scary. Picture yourself on a fast trotting horse feeling like you could fall off any second. The horses very beautiful though, and I fed some of them after the lesson. My friend and I loved exploring the big resort. It was actually the first resort I have ever been to! I definitely recommend it to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment