The Daily Talk-O

My life in Loreto, BCS, Mexico

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do I have to poop in a bucket?

Today we returned from our sailing trip from La Paz to Loreto! Our friend's boat is very cute, and I was excited to see all the islands we were going to visit. Before we started to sail, I asked Mr. Brown one question: Do I have to poop in a bucket?" He answered, "Do you want to poop in a bucket?" "No..." I say. "Well then, I got the flusher all fixed." I was like, hooray! No pooping in buckets. Well, later on the flusher didn't work so I had to poo in a bucket. Dang it. It's a very humbling experience. See, I'm the kind of person who never wants to see or smell my poo again. Ever. I like it when I push a lever and flush.... it's gone. BAM. Out of sight. But I just roughed it. Yay me! We saw lots of dolphins and manta rays jumping out of the sea. I did get seasick a lot, but it was still fun. We also went to the island of Los Gatos, where the sand is so soft. I got an empty Starbucks frappuccino bottle, and I filled it with the sand a put pretty little shells in it as a gift for my mom. Now, I am home writing this, and I still feel like I'm rocking. But overall, it was an amazing experience.

2 comments: