The Daily Talk-O

My life in Loreto, BCS, Mexico

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tonight I took a beautiful moonlit walk on the golf course with my mom, dad, and my small dog, Chloe. The moon was a very dimmed orange. Everybody always says that they see a man's face in the moon, but I never thought of it that way. I always saw a rabbit in the moon. Not that that matters.

I swam at the pool with my dad, hoping to get a nice tan. It wasn't hard, considering the sun is always shining. I'm running out of things to do here. Mmmmm.... paint, swim, read, walk. What else??

The food here is very good. We (mom, dad, and I) ate at a wonderful restaurant last night called "The Palapa." It was, of course, a palapa. I ordered the lobster, and it was absolutely amazing. The waiters were really nice and the atmosphere was beautiful. Later that night, we stopped at the carnival. The rides looked so dangerous and fast that we didn't get on one. You never know when one of the rides might break and you'll go flying out of it, hit another ride, have a concussion, and die. But hey, there's Mexico for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment