The Daily Talk-O

My life in Loreto, BCS, Mexico

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dolphin Day! HOORAY!


Today I went on a boat ride to the island of Danzante with some of my parent's friends. My dad looked up weather reports, and they said that the wind would be calm. Well, it wasn't what you call "calm." It was really windy, but we still had fun. On the way to the island, we saw a pod of dolphins! I'm not exactly what kind they were, but they were absolutely adorable! I've loved dolphins ever since I was little. I always thought it was cool how they saved lives and stuff. Anyway, they were all around us trying to catch the waves of our little boat! Afterwards, we anchored our boat close to the island and ate lunch. The beach was really rocky, so we all decided to stay and hang on the boat. On the way back I took a short nap in the sun. I was home school free today! WOO HOO! And that ends our day on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment